Vampire ChroniclesI got hold of. As mentioned in this post, I really liked the book. Now I'm done reading and I have to say:
I really like this book.
IMHO, it maintains a subtle balance between the style of the first couple of books in the
Vampire Chroniclesseries and the more contemplative tone of the later ones. I'm not saying that I didn't like the narrative used in the later books, but I'm still not done with Blackwood Farm, yet. BTW: It seems to me, that having at least an idea what is going on in another series called Lives of the Mayfair Witches by the same author helps to enjoy
Blood Canticleeven more.
I recommend this book to all readers of the older books, new readers should start from the begining, means start reading the other books first. Interview with the Vampire is still an all-time favorite of mine, the same goes for the other books in the series.
Technorati Tags: Vampire Chronicles, Anne Rice, Books

