Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Movie: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

I went to see Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang a couple of days ago. Go and watch it, seriously.
A quick test if this movie is for you:

  • If the first word that came to mind after watching Pulp Fiction was WOW!

  • If you tried, like me, to buy another ticket for the same movie after watching The Usual Suspects.


Go see it, the script is great and I actually could not find anything that I did not like about the movie. Okay, there is one thing, no release date for the DVD, yet.
This movie is so not Hollywood (Will the audience get that joke or do we have to re-write?; OMG, the girl is naked, what shall we do about it?; What would be the target audience for this movie, and isn't it to intelligent for them?). In short: this is how movies should be made!