could be useful
Musings and Thoughts of a Writer.
Saturday, July 02, 2005
A quiet day on lkml
LKML
is strangely quiet today, maybe everyone is watching
Live 8
.
The record so far: 685 messages in a single day.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Home
About Me
Erik M. Keller
I'm a writer and thus curious about all things related to good story-telling. This includes hints and tips to make working on computers simpler, I want to write, I don't want to configure. If you wish to contact me, e-mail is in the profile.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2007
(21)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(61)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(13)
▼
2005
(94)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(18)
▼
July
(42)
I really like the "Half-Blood Prince"
Solaris: Where is the SunScreen?
Too much Information?
Scotty has left the Ship
The Meaning of Names
Writing: Notational Velocity
Writing: Explaining what you wrote
Blog: RSS and Atom Compared
Blog: RSS-Feed added
Initial Thoughts about 'Half-Blood Prince'
Writing: What's in a name...
Harry has entered the building
Writing: Writing under pressure?
Pictures of Mammatus Clouds
What is the Job of a Producer?
About sneak previews
Music: I hate the Logic Dongle!
Podcast: Portland Jazz Jam
OS X: Dropouts in iTunes
I finally watched "Lost in Translation"
Writing Part of a File with vi
I did not feel like writing yesterday...
*NIX/Linux: spell-checking with vi
How to maintain a Website?
Writing: FYI Who is Michiko Kakutani?
Writing: My Outline-Tools
Writing: To outline or not to outline?
Have a beautiful Independence Day!
File permissions
Rexx?
A quiet day on lkml
Potter anxiety
NetBSD shutdown
NetBSD mounting CD-ROMs
NetBSD updating pkgsrc
WindowMaker does Multi-Byte
NetBSD checking the currently installed packages
NetBSD checking for vulnerabilities
BSD?
From the _interesting to read_ department
I need Altivec and so do you...
I like XML but...